We provide BOMA square footage reports. BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association), is the standard for measuring commercial buildings. We measure the commercial building and draw up the current floor plans using the BOMA standard. We provide PDF drawings and AutoCAD files of all floors of the building showing the building common areas, floor common areas, and demising walls of each tenant with the rentable square footage of each tenant. The report, which consists of the PDF drawings, will provide a chart of all floors showing how the rentable numbers where obtained.
We have completed full building BOMA Sq. Ft. reports for over 48 commercial buildings representing about 20 million square feet.
Report cost: 10cents/rsf (less on large sq. ft. and depending on what existing drawings are available). Contact email@example.com
We specialize in the creation of As-Built architectural floor plans showing the existing wall layout which we then provide in a PDF format and in a scaled AutoCAD format. We have completed over 25 million square feet of as-built office space.
As-built cost: 10cents/rsf (less on large sq. ft. and depending on what existing drawings are available). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
G. L. Russell & Associates is an architectural/space planning/interior design firm specializing in programming, space planning, and interior design since 1980.
G. L. Russell & Associates can help you:
- Improve Your Image – The appearance of your interior leaves a first and lasting impression on your customers.
- Increase Efficiency – Studies show that the use of attractive furnishings well planned interiors, and proper lighting increases productivity.
- Save Space – Efficient use of space can cut square footage requirements.
- Minimize Cost – Knowledge of reasonably priced finish selections.
Bottom line, we are cost effective, provide quick turn around, and the quality needed.
“All in all we are very happy with the outcome. The office looks great and we again would like to express our gratitude on your professional assistance on this project.” JoAnn Iaccino, Senior Vice President, Charter Pacific Bank, Beverly Hills
“I’d like you to know how pleased I am with the way Russell & Associates handled this project. The work was done well and timely with minimal disruption to our staff. Everyone is extremely pleased with the final results. It has been a real pleasure working with you.” Merrily Newton, Director, Administrative Services, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Professional evaluation of needs/program.
- Inventory and/or equipment survey.
- Investigate facilities to make measured drawings (as-built).
- Preliminary floor plans.
- Construction documents.
- Ready to Issue City approval.
- Bid document preparation and analysis.
- Construction Administration.
- Administration of purchasing and installation of furniture and finishes.
For basic office space planning – preliminary and construction drawings cost: 40cents/rsf. Contact email@example.com
We are an architectural firm specializing in space planning, as-builts, and providing BOMA square footages.
IF YOU’RE PLANNING A NEW FACILITY, OR REMODELING AN EXISTING FACILITY, OR UPDATING DATA ON AN EXISTING BUILDING and need an ARCHITECT, contact us.
- If you need SPACE PLANNING, contact us,
- If you need INTERIOR DESIGN, contact us,
- If you need AS-BUILT DRAWINGS,
- If you need BOMA SQ. FT. REPORTS, contact us,
We can provide drawings in basic AutoCAD format or in Autodesk Revit format.
G. L. Russell & Associates has been in business since 1980. The two principals of the company are Gary Russell and Linda Russell. Gary Russell is a licensed architect and Linda Russell is a certified interior designer.
G. L. Russell & Associates is known for its work from the small to the large, complex, or one-of-a-kind projects that require innovative solutions, flexibility in approach, and effective management procedures.