G. L. Russell & Associates is an architectural/space planning/interior design firm specializing in programming, space planning, and interior design since 1980.
G. L. Russell & Associates can help you:
- Improve Your Image – The appearance of your interior leaves a first and lasting impression on your customers.
- Increase Efficiency – Studies show that the use of attractive furnishings well planned interiors, and proper lighting increases productivity.
- Save Space – Efficient use of space can cut square footage requirements.
- Minimize Cost – Knowledge of reasonably priced finish selections.
Bottom line, we are cost effective, provide quick turn around, and the quality needed.
“All in all we are very happy with the outcome. The office looks great and we again would like to express our gratitude on your professional assistance on this project.” JoAnn Iaccino, Senior Vice President, Charter Pacific Bank, Beverly Hills
“I’d like you to know how pleased I am with the way Russell & Associates handled this project. The work was done well and timely with minimal disruption to our staff. Everyone is extremely pleased with the final results. It has been a real pleasure working with you.” Merrily Newton, Director, Administrative Services, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Professional evaluation of needs/program.
- Inventory and/or equipment survey.
- Investigate facilities to make measured drawings (as-built).
- Preliminary floor plans.
- Construction documents.
- Ready to Issue City approval.
- Bid document preparation and analysis.
- Construction Administration.
- Administration of purchasing and installation of furniture and finishes.
For basic office space planning – preliminary and construction drawings cost: 40cents/rsf. Contact email@example.com